Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Four years...

It's been in development for a very long time, and the amazing quality really shows. Congratulations. I'll be eagerly waiting on the rest of this Episode, and a continuation of the series.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

LOL

And you thought you couldn't top the walking pussy. Haha! That was hilarious.

Mastermind Mastermind

Haha! Genius!!

"Maybe they need a walking p*ssy instead. That could be YOU!" - Mastermind

One of the best lines I've ever heard. That was a hilarious, priceless bit of comedy.

The-Swain responds:

I am modest by nature, I promise, but honestly I don't know how I'll be able to top that :( I am intimidated because I really don't know how I can make a third episode live up to the first two.

From Beast to Beauty From Beast to Beauty

Hahaha!

Shat lav er.

Madness: Influenza Madness: Influenza

mmm... kay?

First of all, you're being hypocritical. Don't call everyone illiterate when you can't even spell the word "GRAMMAR." Oh, bitter sweet irony.

Second of all, think of your own style. Madness is getting old, and Krinkles is trying pretty hard to rejuvinate his series with every new movie that comes out. You don't need to go and ruin it for him.

Third of all, the movie wasn't too good. Take pride in your movies. There's nothing I hate more than seeing good potential being blown away on utter rubbish.

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

There was a point of mispelling grammer.
And now I'm not trying to.

And I am espeically proud of this movie. The ending effects make me happy.

Megaman X7 stragegy guide Megaman X7 stragegy guide

hehe

Congratulations on having the single worst movie on Newgrounds. NOT an easy task, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck. =P

ViceFullbuster responds:

yea,the score doesnt tell shit if a flash sucks or not,good call ^_^

Dance of Evil 2 Dance of Evil 2

Ha ha!

Damn that's probably the funniest flash I've seen on newgrounds for awhile. Nice work, I'm looking forward to more of your movies.

Open-sketchbook responds:

Thanks, the months of work paid off!!!

Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie

Nice...

Well what can I say? You're a Swift god. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

Ha ha!

Dude, that was fucking funny. I remember seeing this a long time ago when someone from your clan showed it to me. Oh well. Funny.

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

the unfinished one , right? i hosted my movie when it was unfinished to show some people how much i have done, then i deleted it off the site right after. a guy had grabbed it off the site though, and put it up on his own space for awhile untill i asked him to take it down, lol.

AURORA - episode 4 AURORA - episode 4

Whoa...

That was awesome. The fighting has improved LOTS since number 3. Why Michael Jackson though? I mean... it just doesn't make sense using MJ's music in a dark action-thriller type movie. Don't get me wrong though, MJ is one of the best singers. Very nice job.